East Midlands based COPE have workplace ergonomics consultants in Nottingham and across the UK that offer expert services and advice to businesses nationwide. Established in 1993, COPE are now a leading UK occupational health and well being solutions provider, with a client base that includes many well-known brands.
COPE’s on-site workplace ergonomics consultancy includes the following services:
- Display screen equipment services, including assessor training, individual assessments, regulatory / legal compliance reviews, and other DSE related services
- Product procurement advice
- Manual handling training courses
- Ergonomic workplace assessments
- and more.
The solutions delivered by COPE are designed to improve the safety, productivity and long-term health of staff, and improvement of employee well-being brings efficiency and profitability benefits to their business clients.
Businesses that have benefited from their advice and services span many industries, including:
- Retail – Clinton Cards, Hillary’s, Titleist, Burton’s Food
- Food & Drink – Griffith Laboratories, Greggs of Yorkshire, Burton’s Food
- Construction – Brett, Tai Ceredigion, Aggregate Industries
- Law & Finance – Freeths Solicitors, Coface
- Education – Nottingham Central College, South Wolds Academy, Spalding Grammar School, Derby College
- Energy – Schneider Electric, ConocoPhillips
- Public Sector / Not-for-Profit – WSPA, Nottingham Community And Voluntary Service, Independent Living Fund, CACHE
- Healthcare / Pharma – Lonza, Boots, Davis Lewis HSE
- Manufacturing – Desch Plantpak, Chemring Defence, SMS Electronics, Areva T&D UK, Cobham Antenna Systems
- Automotive & Aerospace – General Motors, ZF, Daher UK, Vauxhall Motors, BAE Systems PLC.
These are just some of the many UK and international companies and organisations benefiting from COPE’s solutions to help avoid pain or injury in the workplace through poor workplace ergonomics, while improving efficiency, productivity and profitability.
Wherever you are based in the United Kingdom, COPE have industry experts based centrally or regionally who can deliver assessments, advice and solutions to clients across England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
Learn more about their workplace ergonomics consultancy services here on their website or get in touch with COPE using the following contact details:
COPE Occupational Health and Ergonomic Services Ltd
Arnold Business Centre
Telephone Number: 0115 925 9222